How to Wear Eyelash Extensions
There are different kinds of eyelash extensions. But you will mainly find individual eyelashes which are applied one at a time and are usually meant to stay on for a couple weeks, and strip lashes, which can be applied pretty easily if you follow the directions below:
How to Apply False Eyelash Extensions - Strip Lashes
False eyelash extensions, a.k.a. Strip Lashes, are a great way to add fullness and volume to your natural lashes quickly. Wear strip lashes for a day or for a few weeks. The choice is yours. Strip lashes are fast, easy, and you get consistent results every time. And check out BuyEyelashExtensions.co.uk. Its the only site you'll need.
A fun set of eyelashes are the Rainbow Coulor Mink Eyelashes. You can buy the tray which contains 12 lines of individual color lashes including dark brown, red, yellow, green, and blue, at BuyEyelashExtensions.co.uk.
Steps to apply False Eyelash Extensions - Strip Lashes
1) You should first, thoroughly clean your eyelashes so they are free of makeup and oily residue.
2) Open you package of strip lashes and measure the eyelash extension compared to the natural eyelashes where the strips will be applied.
3) Trim strip eyelash extensions to fit natural eyelashes as needed with scissors.
4) Tape down bottom natural lashes to prevent glue from sticking to unwanted areas during application.
5) Using Ultra-Bonding Eyelash Extensions Glue by Blink, squeeze a small amount of lash glue onto a disposable plastic spatula or other surface. This glue will help the lashes stay on for a month!
6) Lightly dip the micro brush tip into the glue located on the spatula.
7) Using the Ultra-Bonding Eyelash Extensions Glue by Blink covered tip of the micro brush coat the natural eyelash of one eye with the lash glue in the location where one or two lash extensions will be placed.
8) Using curved tweezers pick up a Two Tone Mine Eyelash strip lash by the lash tips. Using the micro brush coat the back end of the strip lash and 1/8' beyond with Ultra-Bonding eyelash adhesive.
9) Apply the glue covered strip eyelash extension to the glue coated natural eyelash starting from the inner corner of the eye and working outward. While working the strip eyelash extension around the curvature of the eye, try to applying the base of the strip lash as close as possible to the eyelid.
10) While applying the strip eyelash extension add additional Ultra-Bonding Eyelash Extensions Glue by Blink lash adhesive with micro brush for any areas the glue may have dried and continue to apply strip lash.
11) Once the entire strip lash is applied use tweezers to squeeze eyelash extension to the natural eyelash to secure a tight bond.
12) Repeat entire process for the other eye.
13) Once both eyes are complete remove the tape from the bottom natural lash and enjoy the results of full, luscious looking eyelashes.